Hello! it's me, i want to teel you about me. So gaiss, my name is Siti Rohimah, i live in Bandung, my adress is Jalan Baranangsiang no38/-34a and i from three Senior High School. I was born on 16 September 2003. I have one sister and one brother, and my sister have a child, his name Alkhalifi Shaka Ramadhan. My hobby is reading a novel, playing badminton, run, swimming, dancing, singing, and listening music. Because i'm a kpopers, surely i have an idol, my idola is j-hope, jaepark, jinhwan, dowoon, suga, jisung, haechan, and b.i. I also include people who like drama, including drama k2, voice s123, doctor, signal, defendant, physicometric, invesigation couple and lawlwess lawyer. My favorite food is bubur, nasi goreng, sayur kangkung, pecel ayam, pecel lele, indomie, and seblak. my friend very very  annoying to me, because crowded but i'm gratefull to have friends like them. I like taking photos of the scenery around, and really like writing related to potery, sometimes i also learn to write poetry for my own work. I have a future goals is akuntansi, so i'm pursuing  STAN university. I wish i could be a better person and proud of my parents.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nico's Weg (Jerman x Inggris)

Dialog english