MY HOLIDAY IN 2019


     Hello! My name is Siti Rohimah from class social 2, today i want to describe my holiday in 2019. So..., My last holiday very very bored because almost two weeks i stayed at home, even if i out the home i only bought some drinks and food for me to sneer. In 2 weeks too, i only watching a drama korean and this drama korean is extraordinary you, hotel del luna, scarlet herat by ryeo, my fellow citizen and the tale of Nokdu. During the holidays i only nurture and playing with my niece.

      Me and my friend spend time to bought some food which is called seblak and this food very very delicious and every day i buy actually is not healthy, but how else hahahaha.  Towards the turn of the year, my friends actually have some prepared, but due to some contraints, finally i and 2 my firend just enjoy the new year's eve eating a noodle and the after this i and 2 my friends sleeping at the night, very sad right.

       4 days before i entering my school day, after the new years eve, the next day i meet my mother in my house and my mom invite i to sleep in her canteen, coincidentally in my mom's canteen there where room available and finally before i entered my school i have to help my mom in her canteen.
Hasil gambar untuk seblak
Hasil gambar untuk drama korea hotel del lunaHasil gambar untuk scarlet heart by ryeoHasil gambar untuk drama korea extraordinary
Hasil gambar untuk my fellow citizensHasil gambar untuk drama the tale of nokdu

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nico's Weg (Jerman x Inggris)

Dialog english